\\ What are Dynamic Forms?
Dynamic Forms are adaptable and interactive electronic forms designed to handle the collection and management of information entered by different users onto predefined data structures. This feature simplifies data capture, enhancing the efficiency of various processes and workflows within your system.
\\ How it works:
The forms work by adapting to the said data structures defined within the system, as they are associated to specific endpoints with their attributes and components. The integration ensures that the forms are aligned with the specific business processes and requirements stated. This allows a Dynamic Form to be generated based on the structure of the endpoint and be displayed in a user-friendly manner.
- The creation of Attributes and Controls within forms.
- A Hierarchical Structure for an easier organization of form elements, making complex forms simple to understand.
- Multiple Instances of the same form, being particularly useful for scenarios where multiple sets of data need to be captured using the same form structure.
- Draft, Confirmed and Committing instances.
- View and update options.
- History Tracking of any changes made to each form.
\\ The Benefits of using Dynamic Forms:
- Enhanced User Experience: Provides a more interactive and responsive interface, improving user engagement.
- Increased Efficiency: Facilitates data entry and processing, reducing manual effort and time for all users.
- Improved Accuracy: Minimizes errors by validating user input in real-time and guiding them through the data entry process.
- Flexibility: Can be easily modified to meet changing business needs or regulations.
- Data Integration: Seamlessly integrates with other modules in SWiMF, ensuring data consistency across different systems.